Your reptile is your pride and joy, and should it become ill you’d want it to be treated quickly by a vet. Sadly, vet fees can be expensive, and can quickly escalate. This can mean cost dependent choices needing to be made. Reptile insurance can mean the difference between the treatment your pet needs, and what you can afford. ExoticDirect has provided specialist insurance cover for thousands of satisfied customers and their pets for over 20 years.
Whether you own a rabbit, lizard, parrot or a rare and exotic animal, as a pet owner you’ll want to protect them. You can do this, quickly and affordably, with ExoticDirect.
ExoticDirect are the first name in exotic animal insurance and offer flexible policies devised by people with practical experience.
ExoticDirect insurance policies (which are underwritten by Europe’s leading animal insurer) offer cover for mortality, theft, veterinary fees and weather perils.
ExoticDirect speak your kind of language and know about the common pitfalls, problems and difficulties involved in keeping these demanding yet rewarding pets. ExoticDirect’s experienced and knowledgeable staff are on hand to assist the caring exotic animal owner and to deal with any claim quickly and sympathetically.
ExoticDirect is the registered trade mark of Brooks Braithwaite (Sussex) Ltd.
Why ExoticDirect Reptile Insurance?
- They’ve been insuring exotic pets since 1996 – meaning that they have many years of experience when it comes to understanding the problems you may face as a pet owner.
- 93% of customers renew their policies – demonstrating commitment to customer service.
- As a small team they can offer you a more personalised experience. They don’t believe in large call centres, where you may not speak to the same person more than once.
- They aim to process claims within 5 working days, offering you that extra peace of mind.
- They offer a (0% APR) Direct Debit scheme, meaning you can spread payments easily over 10 monthly instalments.
Source: ExoticDirect website