It feels like only yesterday that Antony and I started selling reptiles in our small pet shop in St. James, Northampton. Fast-forward 20 years and a lot has changed! We’ve learnt a lot over that 20 years, both about the animals and running a business. But, I guess to have any business open for 2 […]
Author Archive | Lois Hook
We understand that sometimes the cost of reptile keeping can be high, especially around Christmas time. With this in mind, we’ve been looking at ways to make these costs more affordable for everybody. We’ve partnered with Pay4Later to be able to offer finance packages to our customers in the Northampton Reptile Centre store, and on […]
When my husband and I started Northampton Reptile Centre 16 years ago, it was the biggest decision of our life. The reptile hobby was relatively small back then, the equipment used was nothing like it is today and many of stores displayed miserable looking pets that were, in all honesty, not very well cared for. […]
More posts you may like
- Reptile Artwork Installed Into the Shop’s Ceiling
- If They Got 300 Likes, They Would Dance Through the Shop. Did They?
- 20 Years of Northampton Reptile Centre in Photos
- Northampton Reptile Centre Open Day: Date Announced!
- What’s it like at Northampton Reptile Centre? Watch the video!
- Shop Extension Nearly Finished