The Vivexotic range of vivariums are some of our most popular products online. These 15mm board vivariums are extremely good value for money and provide much-needed insulation for reptiles. In the store, we recommend these units for most reptiles that require a basking temperature over 75 Fahrenheit. Though they don’t have quite as much ventilation […]
Tag Archives | snake
Here at the Northampton Reptile Centre we love the hognose snakes. They only grow up to around 24” inÂ length and have a great temperament. This animal is perfect for first time snake owners andÂ seasoned veterans as its behaviour and mannerisms are both delightful and interesting. They are found in America, Mexico, South America and Madagascar. […]
More posts you may like
- What’s the difference between the Vivexotic Viva+ and Reptihome?
- Can you link World Cup memories to reptiles?
- Every Milk Snake is a Kingsnake; but not every Kingsnake is a Milk Snake
- William’s Dwarf Gecko – The Electric Blue Day Gecko
- The Brazilian Whiteknee Tarantula – is there a better looking spider?
- If you’ve never seen an Atlas Moth, you need to see this, they’re amazing!