F10 SC provides rapid kill times, by using its active cell poisons components, that react against a cell membrane, rupturing it with loss of essential components. Essentially, killing it. It does this in less than 30 seconds for gram positive bacteria. 60 seconds for gram negative bacteria. And, 20 minutes for canine parvovirus. There is minimal chance of microbial resistance due to F10 SC’s unique benzalkonium chloride and polyhexamethylene biguanide combination of actives and mode of action.
- Kills all types of pathogen – F10SC is bactericidal, virucidal, fungicidal, sporicidal
- Successfully tested against various influenza viruses, at a concentration of 1:500 in 10 mins
- Non-corrosive, non-toxic, non-tainting, non-irritating, aldehyde-free
- Safe for use around exotics, reptiles and people
- Highly cost effective
- Biodegradable & ecologically friendly
- Diluted solution remains active for long periods of time
- Tried, tested, independently verified and documented, and approved around the world
My F10 Experience
In many years of using this product, I’ve not had to combat any bacterial, viral, or fungal related illnesses in my reptiles.
Due to 9 of my 10 set-ups being ‘bioactive‘, I don’t need to clean any flooring. The bioactive custodians do that for me. But one of my Bearded Dragon set-ups is lino based, so that always gets a F10 blast when she poos.
All of my reptile water and food bowls get an F10 spray down a couple of times a week along with the daily use of the F10 disinfectant wipes. It’s ideal for all of the bowls and furnishings within a set-up.
I’ve purchased both the F10 ‘Ready to Use’ Disinfectant, and the concentrated F10 SC Veterinary Disinfectant in the past. The concentrate, all-be-it in a smaller bottle, does last a long time as you make up you own solution using the markings on the bottle by mixing it with tap water. And a little F10 concentrate goes a very very long way!
But if you don’t want that, the ready-to-use formula will still last a couple of months with daily use.
In my opinion, F10 is the ‘first choice’ disinfectant for many vets and zoos around the world, for the simple reason, it works! When it comes down to it, vivaria/enclosure hygiene is essential for the well-being of all your housed reptiles. And for that task, F10 is the world leader for a reason. It does what is needed of it. The rest…. is down to the keeper.Buy F10 Products Online